Hi, before I proceed,I will like to remind us of this simple fact: always remember that we are what we eat,we are made great through what we eat,let us care about what we eat.
For anyone who wants to loss weight, such person needs to burn out More calories than they are taking in food, there are natural fat burners that can help the body to burn more fat by increasing the body metabolism or reducing the craving for more food.
It is rather not advisable for anyone who wants to burn fat to rely on a single source of food or supplement to achieve great result.
First there is a need to reduce your total calorie intake, which is pretty more achievable through picking the right diet and as well increase your physical activity level.
With the right diet in place and a good lifestyle,the natural fat burner may help to speed up the rate of body weight loss with good attendant result.
In this article I will proceed to discuss what to avoid and what to take, that can aid the fat burning process naturally,this I called the nature’s formula,they are as follows:
- It is necessary to limit your intake of added sugar.
- It is necessary to eat more fruits and vegetables.
- It is necessary to add egg to your diet.
- It is necessary to avoid processed foods, eat real food.
- It is necessary to limit your intake in refined carbohydrates (carbs).
- It is necessary to take unsweetened coffee.
- Get the Lean Belly Factor fast.
🔹The fruits and vegetables factor….
Fruits and vegetables are extremely good for health and weight loss,they are high in nutrients,water and fiber,they usually have very low energy density, which makes it possible to eat large quantity without consuming too many calories.
Expert believe that people who eat more fruits and vegetables have tendency to loss weight.
Here are some of the things that are true about fruits and vegetables….
- Most fruits and vegetables are low in calories and fat,high in fiber, which are essential ingredients for successful weight loss.
- They also contain plenty of vitamins, minerals and antioxidant,all of these are important for helping us to look and feel our best and to protect us from disease.
- Eating more fruit and vegetables is essential both for good health and to help us loss weight.
- One big tip that is crucial to weight loss is to stick to lower calories food.
🔹The egg factor….
Egg are rich in high quality protein, health fats and many essential vitamins and minerals.
Why are eggs good for weight loss….
- Egg are low in calories.
The easiest way to loss weight is to reduce your daily calories intake, one big egg contain only about 78 calories and is highly nutritious,egg yolk are rich in nutrient.
- Due to their high protein content, eggs are incredibly nutrient-dense and filling.
- Egg may boost your metabolism.
The body can easily use the protein in egg for maintenance and metabolism, because egg contain all the essential amino acids,in the right ratio, eating a high protein diet has been shown to boost metabolism by up to 80-100 calories a day through a process called thermic effect of food.
This thermic effect of food is the energy required by our body to metabolise foods,it is more higher in protein than for fat or carbs, which means high protein food like egg help to burn more calories.
- Highly proteinious food have been known to reduce appetite and increase fullness, when compared to foods with less protein.
- Egg are great way to start your day,eating egg for breakfast may promote a healthy body weight and reduce the risk of obesity.
- Eggs are all natural and provide one of the highest quality protein of any food available.
- Whole egg are complete protein which means contain all the necessary amino acids,the WHO use egg protein as a standard for evaluating protein in other foods.
- They are relatively low-calorie food, which makes it an excellent option for dieters,due to their satiating property,the ability to make you feel full over a relatively long time.
🔸The risk of eating egg:
People with diabetes and possibly high cholesterol or hypertension should please watch their egg intake.
For further information on egg, please contact:
- The American journal of clinical nutrition.
- Egg nutrition center.
- Harvard medical school.
- Harvard school of public health.
🔹The Added Sugar Factor….
Dieters should limit their intake of added sugar or cutting back on their soda intake, artificially sweetened soda could stimalate hunger hormones, leading people to consume More calories than they are needed.
Consuming a lot of added sugar is linked to some of the world’s leading disease like cancer, type 2 diabetes and heart disease, average American eat about 1.5 teaspoon of added sugar every blessed day,this amount is usually present in various processed foods.
You may be consuming a lot of sugar without even realizing it, since sugar goes by many names in ingredients list,it will be very difficult to know how much sugar a product actually contain.
Reason why too much sugar is bad for your health…
- Statistics show in the USA that added sugar account for up to 17% of the total calories intake of adults and up to14% for small children.
Food and health expect suggest that added sugar consumption should be lower down to less than 10% intake per day.
- Added sugar can cause weight gain.
The rate of obesity are rising world wide and added sugar,most especially from sugar sweetened beverages is thought to be one of the major causes.
Sugar sweetened drinks like soda, juices and sweet teas are loaded with fructose,a simple sugar type, consuming fructose increase your hunger and desire for more foods.
Excess fructose consumption may cause resistance to leptin- an important hormones that regulate hunger and tell our body to stop eating.
Sugar beverages doesn’t curb our hunger, making it easy to quickly consume a high number of liquid calories, which can lead to weigh gain.
- Added sugar can increase your risk of Diabetes.
World health expect has proven that there is a clear link between excessive sugar consumption and Diabetes Risk.
Obesity, which is often cause by consuming too much sugar,is considered the strongest risk factor for diabetes.
A high sugar diet may lead to obesity and insulin resistance,both of which are risk factors for diabetes.
- Added sugar may increase your risk of Heart Disease.
High sugar diets have been linked to an increase risk of dying from Heart Disease.
- Added sugar may increase your risk of cancer.
A diet rich in sugar foods and beverages can lead to obesity,which can significantly raise your risk of cancer.
- Added sugar may accelerate the skin Ageing Process.
Whenever we consume a high diet in carbs and sugar, it’s lead to the production of AGE, which is advance glycation end product,they are formed by the reaction between sugar and protein in the body, they play a key role in skin ageing.
Diet that is high in carb and sugar leads to AGEs production,which may make your skin to Age Prematurely.
🔹The processed food factor….
A processed food have a bad reputation, they after bring to our mind things like chemicals, addictives, strange cooking methods, saturated fat,and excess sugar or sodium,for this and many other reasons processed foods are often pointed out to as playing a significant role in public health problems such as obesity,high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
Food that have been chemically processed and made solely from refined ingredients and artificial substances are what is generally known as processed food.
On the other hand,a real foods are single ingredient food with no added chemicals.
Processed foods are usually high in added sugar, added fats and calories,it is made from commercial point of view,so as to taylor you to eat as much as possible, they are more likely to cause addictive like pattern of eating, so that you always quest for more.
Let’s avoid been fooled for commercial purpose,their sole aim is to make as much money as possible not manding the health implications of the products they are trying to sell.
Their are thousand of companies that are trying to trick us into buying their” low carb”junk food, that is full of starch, sugar, alcohols, wheat flour, sweetener and strange addictives.
Roughly half of those cards may be absorbed, raising blood sugar and insulin,the remaining one end up in the colon, potentially causing gas and diarrhea.
We should focus on eating good quality minimally processed real food, ideally food we buy shouldn’t have a list of ingredients or it should be very short.
Eat as much healthy food as you can whenever you are hungry.
Five reasons why we should quit processed food.
- They contain lots of artificial ingredients.
Processed foods are usually packed with artificial preservatives, colorant and flavourings that could negatively effect your health, even if it has been cleared as safe by the FDA, these ingredients have been linked to an increased risk of cancer, heart disease, blood clot and Obesity.
- Processed foods are high in carbs,low in nutrients and fiber.
Processed food are often packed with refined carbs which can cause a rise in your blood sugar.
- They are loaded with added sugar, sodium and fat.
Too much sugar, sodium and fat in your diet can lead to serious health issues including obesity, diabetes,heart Disease,high blood pressure, and cancer, unfortunately processed food are after packed with these ingredients.
- Processed foods are designed to make you overeat and become addictive to them.
Processed food manufacturers purposely include ingredients,such as sait, sugar and fat, which makes their products highly rewarding to us, these ingredients lead us to over eat and then buy some more.
- Processed foods may raise your cancer risk.
A recent study found that food that are ultra processed, contain artificial colors and flavors, addictive and emusifiers,are linked to an increase risk of cancer.
🔹Embracing The Real foods…..
Real foods are whole single ingredient food,it is mostly unprocessed, free from chemical, addictive and rich in nutrient,the type of food human being ate exclusively for thousand of years.
Diet that are based on real food may be one of the most important thing you can do to maintain good health and high quality of life.
Reason why we should eat real food.
- Real food is low in sugar.
Some research suggest that eating sugary food can increase your risk of obesity, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, fatty liver disease and heart disease, real food is low in sugar.
- Real food is loaded with important nutrients.
Unprocessed animal and plant food contain the vitamins and minerals you need for optimal health.
- Real food is good for your skin.
Eating real food nourish and help protect your skin from with in, foods such as vegetables,fish, beans and olive oil may help reduce wrinkles,loss of elasticity and other age related skin changes.
- Real food help control blood sugar.
Eating a diet high in fibrous plant and unprocessed animal food may help reduce blood sugar levels in the body.
- Real food is good for the heart.
Real food contain antioxidant and nutrients value that help support heart condition including magnesium and healthy fats, unprocessed food help to reduce inflammation, which is believe to be one of the major drivers of heart diseases.
🔹The refined carbohydrates factor….
Refined carbs are carbs that have had most of their beneficial nutrients and fiber removed.
The refining process leaves nothing but easily digested carbs which can increase the risk of overeating and disease.
The main dietary source of refined carbs are white flour, white bread, white rice ,sodas pastries, snacks, sweet pasta, break fast cereals,ice cream, cake fries, white bread, cookies, muffins, donut , crackers, bagel, baked dessert, pizza dough and added sugar.
It is good to minimize your intake high carb food that provides little or no nutrient,if you take too many carbs and do not exercise to burn off the extra calories carbohydrates can cause weight gain.
Healthy carbs include whole grains like brown rice, wheat bread, beans and bran.
The benefit of losing weight….
Besides Getting The Body You Want, losing weight can improve your health, career and wallet too.
Think about this, obesity is an epidemic and people are crazy about their look and body.
Every body want to have a healthy lifestyle,if you don’t have your health,it’s very difficult to have anything else,get your Lean Belly Factor now
See you on top.